Najdi forum

Help with understanding the results

Dear,

I had an X-ray of my foot cos of a pain i had in my toe. I got the results yet I would ask you for help in making me understand the results. SHould I just rest and wait for the pain to pass or should I do something else for the problem. I have the pain for 1 month already and it happened when a bottle fell on my toe. thank you a lot

Dear,

they pointed out destruction of the end half of the middle bone of the fifth toe as well as of the beginning of the end bone of the same toe, most probably because of an inflammation.

I advise you an urgent visit in the nearest surgery office.

Lep pozdrav, Iztok Pilih [b]ARTHRON, KLINIKA ZA SKLEPE, HRBTENICO IN POŠKODBE UKMARJEVA 2, 1000 LJUBLJANA[/b] [b]AMBULANTA LJUBLJANA,[/b] Ukmarjeva 2, 1000 Ljubljana [b]AMBULANTA MARIBOR,[/b] Lavričeva 1a, 2000 Maribor Naročanje na telefon: [b]041 654 330[/b] ali [b]01 601 11 70[/b] ali na elektronski naslov: [b][email protected][/b]. [b]www.arthron.si[/b] Direktor: mag. travm. Iztok Pilih, dr. med., spec. kirurg član Ameriške akademije ortopedskih kirurgov

I am enclosing the actual picture of X Ray of my left foot. Is this urgent and in case it is, is it possible to have an appointment at your clinic, even if I don’t have a slovenian medical insurance? Approximately how much would that kind of surgery cost?
Thank you for your answer.

nova
Uredništvo priporoča

And one more question, if i do not act accordingly what are the possible consequences?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

And one more question, if i do not act accordingly what are the possible consequences?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Dear,

if the bacterial infection is the reason, your affected toe can at least partially be lost.
You can contact my secretary on the phone: 041 654 330. She speaks English. I will be able to tell you price frame of operation(s), after a clinical examination is performed.

Lep pozdrav, Iztok Pilih [b]ARTHRON, KLINIKA ZA SKLEPE, HRBTENICO IN POŠKODBE UKMARJEVA 2, 1000 LJUBLJANA[/b] [b]AMBULANTA LJUBLJANA,[/b] Ukmarjeva 2, 1000 Ljubljana [b]AMBULANTA MARIBOR,[/b] Lavričeva 1a, 2000 Maribor Naročanje na telefon: [b]041 654 330[/b] ali [b]01 601 11 70[/b] ali na elektronski naslov: [b][email protected][/b]. [b]www.arthron.si[/b] Direktor: mag. travm. Iztok Pilih, dr. med., spec. kirurg član Ameriške akademije ortopedskih kirurgov

New Report

Close