Najdi forum

Naslovnica Forum Starševski čvek Where to find good vegan food in Ljubljana?

Where to find good vegan food in Ljubljana?

Hello Slovenia

My girlfriend and i are from Denmark and we’re both vegans. We decided, that we are going to visit Slovenia in the next week. I asked on the slovenian subreddit and they said i should ask here. Where can you find good vegan food in Ljubljana? We’re thinking about visiting the sea, so is there any vegan food in Koper? If you could help us out, that would be really awesome. Thanks for your time.

Vaš link

Reddit has absolutely wrong info but ok

https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-huawei&ei=9DkgXfzcO6f2qwHGtqTIBg&q=best+vegan+restaurants+Ljubljana&oq=best+vegan+restaurants+Ljubljana&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-serp.3..0i203j0i22i30.3893.11702..11730…1.0..0.391.2788.0j3j2j5……0….1………0i71j0j0i67j33i160.jA2NisE826Y#trex=m_t:gwp,m_r:1,rc_num:10,rc_q:best{04cafd300e351bb1d9a83f892db1e3554c9d84ea116c03e72cda9c700c854465}2520vegan{04cafd300e351bb1d9a83f892db1e3554c9d84ea116c03e72cda9c700c854465}2520restaurants{04cafd300e351bb1d9a83f892db1e3554c9d84ea116c03e72cda9c700c854465}2520Ljubljana,ru_gwp:0{04cafd300e351bb1d9a83f892db1e3554c9d84ea116c03e72cda9c700c854465}252C6,ru_num:10,ru_q:best{04cafd300e351bb1d9a83f892db1e3554c9d84ea116c03e72cda9c700c854465}2520vegan{04cafd300e351bb1d9a83f892db1e3554c9d84ea116c03e72cda9c700c854465}2520restaurants{04cafd300e351bb1d9a83f892db1e3554c9d84ea116c03e72cda9c700c854465}2520Ljubljana

I’m from Koper, so for Ljubljana I don’t really know (other than Loving hut) but the best (and only really vegan) restaurant in Koper is Avokado. It’s a small family bistro with delicious food, but they are closed on the weekend.
https://m.facebook.com/avokado.catering/

A few meters from them there’s another restaurant, with more space to sit down and eat but they are more vegetarian than vegan.
And if you don’t mind that they serve meat there’s also Lars and Sven in the local shopping center Planet Koper, they serve burgers.
That’s about it, but I think you can order a vegan style of pizza at any pizzeria, just don’t expect they have vegan cheese.

Thank you very much

In Ljubljana you can go to Kucha madre restaurant, very good. Also you can use application tripadvisor and you will find nearby restaurants and reviews.

Thank you very much
[/quote]

It is super simple! The word for Vegan in Slovenian is “piscanec” (pee-sch-aenek), just ask for “something with piscanec” and you’ll be good to go!

It is super simple! The word for Vegan in Slovenian is “piscanec” (pee-sch-aenek), just ask for “something with piscanec” and you’ll be good to go!
[/quote]

Don’t

a po slovensko pa ne znaš vprašat?

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ ·uʍop əpısdn əɥʇ Obožujem rdečo zvezdo, pijem Heineken. Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Gosturnca u solat še ni konc sveta.

You HAVE to visit LOVING HUT in Ljubljana.
(for Koper I don’t know sorry)

ne zna snorki slovensko
na ta forum so ga vesoljci poslali

In Ljubljana there is also self services restaurant Radha Govinda,they have vegan and vegetarian menu where you can serve yourself as much as you want and chose what you want .They also have in another destination in town fast food option such as vegan burgers, friters…

Hi!
You have a few options here in Ljubljana.
CITY CENTER:
1.Bruch/breakfast/quick meals:
– Barbarella Arkade Hitro & Barbarella Juice bar: great quiche, sandviches, smoothies, bowls, soups, burger, coffee, pies and cakes… VEGAN/VEGETERIAN
– Organic Garden: great panini, burger (try Amaze burger), wraps, sandviches, cakes, brownies…VEGAN/VEGETARIAN
– AbiFalafel: lot’s of vegan choices ALSO SERVES MEAT
– Fari’s delice: the ultimate junk food (vegan chicken wrap, vegan chicken sandwich with fries in it, burger, toast…)
ALSO SERVES MEAT
– 3 ROSES (backwerk food) : sandwiches, ‘burek’, wraps, crossiant, yogurt, coffee
ALSO SERVES MEAT
– Presnica: mostly raw food like energy balls, bars, cakes and some home made baked goods VEGAN/VEGETARIAN
– Zrno do zrna: it’s a store with some vegan options (homemade sandwiches, pies etc…)
2. Lunch/dinner:
– VEGANIKA: every day different lunch menu, sandwiches, cakes, home made drinks (icedcoffee, ice tea…)
– AJDOVO ZRNO: every day different lunch, salad bar
– LOVING HUT: you know the drill 😉
– TAMAN ORGANIC: all organic foods menu a la cart. Great wine selection. ‘A little bit fancier.’ like for a date. 😉
(try red fried rice with tempeh and smoked tofu) VEGAN/VEGETARIAN
– Gaudi: ayurveda kind of food, very tasty
(curry, bowls, great pancakes!) VEGAN/VEGETARIAN
You may find something vegan in other restaurants too, but you have to ask for it: Paninoteka, On Thai, Namaste, El patron tacos, Tink caffee…
You also have a few options on friday street food market Odprta Kuhna.
OUTSIDE OF CITY CENTER:
– Kucha: industrial, moden but very simpl place with great dishes (they have weekly, daily menus, bowls, soup, homemade grilles sandwiches, their own cheeses, meat substitutes etc…and you can buy them in their deli! If you are in Ljubljana this is a must try! VEGAN/VEGETARIAN
– Maharaya indian restaurant: lots of vegan dishes

If you are in to pizza:
CITY CENTER:
– Pop’s pizza (ask for vegan)
– Fetiche (ask for vegan)
– Foculus (thin style pizza, ask for vegan)
– Verace (pizza napoletana, ask for vegan)

OUTSIDE THE CITY CENTER:
– Trappa: pizza napoletana, best vegan pizza in Ljubljana (they make their own cheese and it doesnt cost extra)
– Tia’s PIZZA (very fresh pizza with lots of veggies)
– Verace (pizza napoletana, ask for vegan)
– Plac (5 or 6 vegan pizzas)
– Bulliza (junk food style deep pizza ask for vegan)

Visit their Facebook and Instagram profile and check their food. 🙂 And chech their opening our in weekand (some are closed) :/
Have a nice stay!

V Tivoliju ali pa na Rožniku. Tam je še dovolj trave!

https://www.facebook.com/lovinghutljubljanacenter/

[i]Mojega hudiča sem prodal svoji duši.[/i]

Se sprašujem ali je to zgolj naključje ali je res ta tema povezana s tem, da je ena od veganskih restavracij prejela uradnjo mednarodno priznanje, da je med najboljšimi. Influensarji, pa to.

Tujci ne poznajo MON foruma, tudi če ga bi, je vse v slovenskem jeziku. Kar se pojavlja angleškega na MON-u, so spam oglasi. 🙂

[i]Mojega hudiča sem prodal svoji duši.[/i]

kjer pobijajo uboge, nemočne rastline, ki se ne morejo same branit, samo zato da se z njimi ljudje prehranjujejo.

My girlfriend and i are from Denmark and we’re both vegans. We decided, that we are going to visit Slovenia in the next week. I asked on the slovenian subreddit and they said i should ask here. Where can you find good vegan food in Ljubljana? We’re thinking about visiting the sea, so is there any vegan food in Koper? If you could help us out, that would be really awesome. Thanks for your time.
A na Danskem tudi uporabljate slovenske fraze?

I’m from Koper, so for Ljubljana I don’t really know (other than Loving hut) but the best (and only really vegan) restaurant in Koper is Avokado. It’s a small family bistro with delicious food, but they are closed on the weekend. Samo ta vikend so zaprti?

A few meters from them there’s another restaurant, with more space room to sit down and eat but they are more vegetarian than vegan. Ok, I get it. They’re vegetarians. But what kind of food do they serve, offer?
And if you don’t mind that they serve meat, there’s also Lars and Sven in the local shopping center Planet Koper, they serve burgers.
That’s about it, but I think you can order a vegan style of pizza at any pizzeria, just don’t expect they have them to have vegan cheese.

I do not recommend Kucha, waiter was very rude and food overcooked.

New Report

Close